How to Add & Publish Question Bank in Assessments
To Add & Publish Question Bank in Assessments Module, you must have an administrative access. Please follow the given steps below or if you would like to watch short video tutorial please click on the link given below.
- Open the Navigation Panel from the 3 blue bars on the top left-hand side of the screen, now click on the Assessments Module and click on Question Bank > My Question Bank.
- Click on Add button to add a new Question.
- Enter the Question Bank's name, description, and then associate it with a framework as per your requirements and then click Save.
- Click on Question tab to add question(s) and then click Add.
- Provide the Question details per your requirements and assign values for High/Low Risk, then click Save.
- Go to Question Bank and click Action then Publish.
Now the next step is to associate the Question Bank(s) with the Assessment Template.