How to Add & Publish Template in Assessments
To Add & Publish Templates in Assessments Module, you must have administrative access. Please follow the given steps below or if you would like to watch a short video tutorial please click on the link given below.
Video Link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/308299321
- Open the Navigation Panel from the 3 blue bars on the top left-hand side of the screen, now click on Administration > Assessments > Templates.
- Click on the Add button to add a new template.
- Provide the assessment details, per your requirements and then click Continue.
- Now you will be redirected to the next step which is adding a Section. Click on Add Section, now enter the section's name and assign a count for High Risk and Medium Risk and then click Save. ( This count determines that if the assessment can be identified as High, Medium or Low after an assessment is submitted).
- Once the Section is added, click on Associate Question Bank.
- Select the Question Bank from the drop-down list of Question Banks as per your requirement and then click Save.
- Go to Templates, click on Action and select Publish from the options (Template will be Published).
Now the Assessment Template can be associated with an Assessment Task in the Compliance Management > Compliance Activities > Task > Assessment.